Monday 13 March 2017

Week 2 - Playing around with shapes and structures

To begin my Idea development I started off by drawing some basic body parts that could potentially be the area of the body that my product would be used. I took some string and placed it in different directions on and around the body parts. This was to help me to start thinking of possible shapes that my product could be. 

This process assisted in my exploration into the different areas of the body that I could work with. I was able to work freely and twist and sculpt the string in the different bends and dips in the body parts. begin to envision how I could form and mould a product in those areas. Its important for me to create a product that is comfortable and not irritable and so through this task was able to identify the areas where my product could sit adequately.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment