Sunday 27 November 2016

Blog task

Throughout my time on this course so far, I have learnt many new things and developed upon my current skills. In the first project I worked on in 3D design, I took on an architectural approach to my project. This required me to use programmes such as Sketch up and Photoshop. Prior to this project I had no experience in using these programmes but after I gained a basic understanding and can now use these programmes without much of a struggle. I have also learnt how to manipulate a given object through 3D experimentation and recording process and how to analyse and visually communicate the function and form of a given object through the ‘3Rs’ project. By presenting my work in the form or presentation sheets at the end of project, I am now capable of presenting my work in a simple and effective layout.


I would like to improve upon my Photoshop skills, although I do have a basic understanding of all the tools and function, I find it difficult to manipulate an image and make it look realistic such as the photo shop edit I did in the first project. Something I would like to learn in the future during my course would be how to use other software programmes such as solid works and also how to 3D print.

No comments:

Post a Comment